Get This Wan Hazel Home Wan Hazel Tutorial

I MISS YOU


To all my ex boyfriends ::

I hate seeing all your Facebook updates , it brings back memories .
But I could never delete you either.
Tipu je kot , haha .

Actually i miss my grandfather so much
He died 3 months ago .
Although he was already dead but he was still in my memory .
Because I was close with him since year 6 .
He died because sakit tua .
Time tu I lived with him for a month .
And we go to the durian orchard together .
I miss a moment with him .
I hope his soul be blessed and he is calm there .


I know my english so so so bad because there is rojak language in my entry .
But I still try . Sorry oke :') 
I MISS YOU GRANDFATHER





TERIMA KASIH KERANA SUDI BACA ENTRY KITA :*

3 comments to zeeQa:

juju ♥ said...

not bad syg. keep it up k :)

Noor Maizan said...

rindu atok kite gak..sobs sobs

zeeQa said...

@juju ♥ tenkiuu awk :]